X-Men Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse

Was happily surfing the Gamespot when I came across this (see picture). Jaws drop. OMG!!!! X-Men Legends II is on its way! Release date is stated to be on the 21st Sep! Which means it will hit our shores not too long after that! Frankly, gaming on Xbox has become predictable since we have not purchased another game after Winning Eleven 8, which testifies to its ultra replayability. But that doesn't mean that the fun stops there. Have been hunting around for a new Xbox game for sometime. Halo 2 was high on my 'to buy' list. But it has just dropped a notch since X-Men Legends II is going to be released soon.

Another reason why I look forward to this game is that fact that it allows 2 or more players. This means that Mydaemon and I can team up and do some serious mutant ass-kicking. I am really looking forward to playing my favourite character, the lethal and quick Wolverine, while Mydaemon will retake her role as either Storm or Rogue. Read that Magneto will also be playable in this release. Sounds like a bloody good game already.

Here's my alter-ego getting ready to kick some nasty mutants ass.

You want a piece of me?