D-MINUS 1 HR 45 MINS TO D-DAY ONE The day of reckoning is here. In another hour and forty-five minutes, I will be pounding the tracks of Toa Payoh Stadium in my first planned exercise session of the year. Looking out the window of my office, I can see the sun shining brightly on the trees and buildings. What a wonderful weather for a jog. I can almost feel the warmth of the sun in the freezingly cold environment of my office. Can't wait to put on my track shoes and start eating up the track. Looks like I am going to have an enjoyable evening. What's missing is a Ipod Nano on my arm. Nah, I'd still rather have it bigger brother or Zen Vision. Shucks, gotta stop thinking about them! Perhaps some exertion on the tracks will clense my mind of such 'evil' thoughts!

  • HUH! Wrong email add? have many email accts la. But tanwener@hotmail.com will be for family, the other one is for school. You can send at the tanwener one lo ;)

    Thanks btw.

  • I hope that by the time you read this message, you would have completed one invigorating run at the stadium....more happy running to come!

  • Daemonicus - okie lolz. Someone called Rachel replied via the email on your blog telling me that I got the wrong person. Paiseh cos I used office email. :P

    Btw, when is your dajie giving birth? Gotta drop by her place when Helena finally arrives. Oh, should call you auntie Wen Er now. Haha.

    Luna Esa - the run was fantastic! It's an unqualified success. Will put up a post later, if I can. :)

  • Aiyah, did not jog yesterday due to the horrible storm. Will try again this evening.