New Games!!! Got a steal when I bought BOTH Prince of Persia (POP) and Call of Duty - Finest Hour (COD) for $79. Mydaemon had been eyeing POP since we bought our Xbox in 2003. But have been delaying its purchase since it is a single player game. Decided to buy it when we saw that it was being sold for $39.50. Very cheap. Was encouraged by Mydaemon to get another game since she was worried that I would feel neglected whenever she played POP. Being the 1st person shooter type of gamer, I chose COD which also went for $39.50. Have been sleeping late the last 2 days as Mydaemon swashbuckles through palaces, while I take down German bunkers and troops. Looks like some sleepless nights ahead.

  • u have 2 sets or do u guys take turns to play? Key only play soccer..*yawn*

  • Haha...

    We are not rich enough to own 2 sets yet. But that may change when, and if, we get Xbox 360. Currently, we play Winning Elven 8 together. But for Prince of Persia and Call of Duty, we have to take turns course they are one player games.

    Why dun you ask Key to get those cute 2 player games where both of you can play together. I think you might like the game 'Conker'. It's a furry creature that goes around having an adventure, a la Sonic the Hedgehog. :)

  • POP was really fun when I first started with it. But being the klutz that I am with totally no hand-eye coordination, I often fail to pass certain obstacles e.g. leap over the giant gap or crawl along some latch. I often end up dying instead. After a while i got tired of trying and dying at the same place over and over again. Have since given up the game.

  • The same thing is happening to me. I can't seem to leap off walls properly to grab the ledges or pillars that are in the middle of nowhere... my poor POP has been crashing to death from great heights the last few times i played. I use up all the sand to rewind also can't help him clear the level. Sigh. But it's still fun!