Tsk Tsk Michelle After hearing so much about Star Run (跑吧!艺人) from Mydaemon, I decided to catch today's episode. The guests for the show were Michelle Chong (庄米雪), Jeff Wang and Ng Hui. I have the admit the show is pretty interesting. I think the Math game is the toughest. Basically, whenever a star kena the 'Math' penalty, a young student will read out a mathematical problem currently taught at Primary 4. Most of the time, I sat in front of the TV flabbergasted at the level of difficulty. Have to hand it to our next generation for being able to solve such tough questions. Another penalty was to get the guest star to call up a friend, and within a stipulated time, get that friend to say a specific word or comment. Anyway, Michelle Chong kena this penalty during the game. Basically, she had to ask her friend to say '你去死'. So, she picked up the phone to call Sharon Au (欧菁仙). This Sharon Au also quite blur one, immediately, she blurted out "ain't you suppose to call me when you are on the show Star Run right?" You should have seen Jack Neo's face - as black as thunderclouds. Well, I don;t blame him lah. The purpose of this show is to sabo the guest stars and not to have someone collude with a friend to stage an act, sabo Jack Neo and gang, and win the prize money. That's a no-no in the entertainment circle. You should have seen Michelle Chong's face then, she was embarrassed big time! It's not often to see one's integrity go down the drain on national TV. For me, I was kinda disappointed that Michelle is this sort of person. I always thought that she's quite a nice girl. Guess I was wrong then.

Here's Michelle protesting her innocence. It's too late Michelle. You should have just played the game fair and square.

  • Wah...that actually happened on the show arh? Amazing! Guess maybe one of this day I should skip choir on monday to watch it! =)

    Btw, I enjoy watching Zoe Tay hosting the baby show...I think she has the potential to be a comedian leh! And the babies all so CUTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!

  • Yah lah. Celebrities must be more careful if they want to pull off such stunts. The public and their fans are always watching their every move.

    Have no chance to catch Zoe's show. It's a pleasant surprise to see that she has a humourous side to her character. And yes, all babies are cute, without exceptions.

  • Yeah, I agree Michelle Chong shouldn't have. So kiasu. Personally I always thought Lai Yiling very stuck-up. But after listening to how she talked to Wang Jianfu, I realise she is actually very likeable in her own way. She's those type who won't mince her words.

  • Yup, she's the straight talking sort. Kinda 'lian-ish', but quite comical.

  • Even if u pass that round, u don't get the prize money. whoever reaches the end first gets the prize money and that's just luck. so i don't think it's for the prize money that she did it. I think it's because she cares about her celebrity friends and she doesn't want to risk them shooting their mouths off not knowing that they're on air. these artistes don't choose to be on the shows, so they just want to protect the privacy of their friends, in case their celeb friends blurt out something that they shouldn't have and embarrass themselves. besides, alot of what u see on tv is mocked-up, like those taiwanese game shows, or spy tv etc. it's not kiasuism at all. it's called television.