Chao Mugger Award (Senior Survivor) Awarded to the retired mugging veterans, who have successfully proven themselves to be mugworthy for the Singapore society, and still appreciative of their past education. Field Marshal's Acceptance Speech I would like to thank the En & Hou of The Students' Sketchpad in awarding mugging veterans like me with the Chao Mugger Award (Senior Survivor). I would also like to thank my parents, especially my mum for going through countless of hours giving me 听写 (wipes a stray tear). Without them I wouldn't be what I am today, the Chao Mugger with an award to boot! Ok, I have to head back to mugging in the office now. Till the next awards, leeeeeeet's MUG!!! (APPLAUSE pls) Well, that's how I would envision myself during the award ceremony. :P

  • I love 1984! This book ranks as one of my all-time favourites..don't you think the storyline is disturbingly prophetic?

    Btw, congrats.

  • Yah. So prophetic that I feel like living in it! I have to hand it to Orwell. He's not only a good writer, but also good at looking into the future. It's hard to believe that the book was written so long ago! After this I will try to track down my old lit. text - Animal Farm. Another of my favourite story.