Fieldmarshal, Mondo Magic and AXN Asia Hey, my post on Mondo Magic was quoted in AXN Asia! The webmaster of AXN knows my blog better than I do myself! Didn't know that my post on Mondo Magic was the inaugual post of the year. Anyway, why didn't AXN offer to let me meet the highly talented magicians? I would have volunteered to take part in one of their tricks. Pick me! Pick me! Ok, here's what AXN wrote about me, and of course, Korn and Benn (excerpts from my post in green): Sightings: Skeptics Beware. The Mondo magicians are in town! Think David Blaine with a much lighter sense of humour and you'll get Mondo Magic. Starring not just one, but two magicians, TV's latest sensation brings to screen street magic with a twist. Not only does the madcap team widen your eyes with disbelief, you bend over with laughter. The astonishing US hit series following Chris Korn and JB Benn's cross country trip had the honour of making Teddy's (Singapore) - me! me! me! - inaugural post of the year: I have to say that I am impressed with their sleight of hand tricks. The movement of their hands is so fast that it is impossible to catch the optical illusion behind their 'magic'. And with Mondo Magic, expect no passive TV: There was an interactive performance before the show breaked for commercials. Basically, Korn asked the audience, me and Mydaemon, to focus on a pack of cards which he flicked quickly on the screen. What the audience needed to do was to concentrate and remember one of the cards. Afterwards, the audience was suppose to raise their palms and think 'now' when their card is flashed, amongst other cards, on the TV screen. Curious, they both complied and raised their hands. On screen, Korn asked if the card in their mind was the 4 of Diamonds: The freaky thing is, that's the card I had in mind...If you don't believe in the skills of these guys, I propose that you guys catch an episode of Mondo Magic and judge for yourself. Now believe this - Mondo Magic will be coming to our very own streets in Singapore! In fact, the dynamic duo is in Singapore now, filming. Beat that! Read the rest of the article here By the way, the episode on their magical exploits in Singapore premieres on 21 Feb. Mondo Magic is show every Tues 10 pm on AXN. How's that for free advertising? So, can I appear on an AXN programme now?

  • eh Teddy, 你出名后, 不要忘记我 hor!

  • Haha... I will not forget you if I get famous. Can start my own magic pregramme and you can be my assistant.

    Hmmm your nickname can be Flame Girl for your red hair. keke...

  • I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over precise post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to review the intact story.