Shopping for Home Stuff You know what? Shopping for home stuff is one of the exhilarating activity one can engage in. It is the one point in our lives when we can spend as if there's no budget. It's like a neverending dream for me. Let me repeat it again. It's THE experience of the lifetime. While I ain't no millionaire, it is darn satisfying to splurge spend hard earned budgeted money on lots of fun stuff. Boy, I feel like Charlie in the Chocolate Factory! Try it and you know what I mean. It's like buying an Ipod again and again and again. My most satisfying purchase to date is the 40-inch Sony Bravia V-series LCD TV. While it did put a dent in my wallet, I consider every cent well-spent. Being a movie xiao, a large screen will do justice to all the dvds I have collected over the last few years. I can't wait to see Frodo and company journey once again in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Throw in a decent Pioneer home entertainment system and I have a mini movie cinema in the middle of the living room. Sigh... What's slim, black and sexy? The Sony Bravia V-Series. The baby of the family

  • I agree man...I have always enjoyed shopping for furniture and stuff. Even bed sheets gives me satisfaction! Thot you wanted to get a Samsung? How come Sony? Did you go to parissilk or did you get it from BIG?

  • Actually, I wanted a Pioneer. :)

    But we decided on Sony because LCD technology is the way to go and that it is around 300 bucks cheaper than the Pioneer. Got it from a shop in Clementi. PRice is not bad, around $500 cheaper than the quoted prices in places like Best etc.