ToTo Hong Bao Draw With 10 million bucks at stake for this Friday's ToTo Hongbao draw, everyone just wants a piece of the action. Thought that by leaving office slightly earlier for lunch would allow me a quick sortie into the Singapore Pools outlet near my office. Alas, how naive I was. There was already a long queue snaking from the outlet way before I can actually see the shopfront. With that, my dream of being an instant millionaire went up in a puff of smoke. Being a non-gambler, one that bets less than 5 times a year, I have to admit that I was all caught up by the allure of this upcoming Hong Bao draw. Yeah, I am a greedy bugger. But hey, find me someone who's not greedy. The rich wants to get richer while normal blokes like me just can't get enough moolah for daily expenses. Actually, I have enough lah. Just that have some spare cash lying about ain't that bad an idea. Well not all hope is lost. There's this Pools outlet near my place... This is how my winniny tixket would look like if I managed to get it earlier.