New Desktop Wallpaper For many months, or years, the wallpaper on my office PC is a picture of the Korean actress Jeon Ji Heon. Was smitten by her sassy and spunky character in My Sassy Girl. As things go, all good things must come to an end. And the end did come quickly today. Not sure what hit me, but I suddenly find myself surfing the net for the officical website for the TV series lost. The first thing I saw on the site was a set of wallpapers. Kate's (Evangeline Lilly) wallpaper immediately caught my attention. Needless to say, that particular wallpaper is now adorning the background of my desktop. This is what I see everyday when I turn on my PC. Now, working late doesn't seem like much of a chore any longer.

  • Lost is my fav drama series now. I look forward to every Thursday 10pm where I can catch the latest action. The plot is eerie but yet sickeningly realistic. My fav character is Captain Locke. He always know what to do and say....eerie...but Kate is cool too.

  • YES!!! Lost is my favourite TV drama too. I can't wait for the next episode to be shown. Btw, pls pls, do not go to the official website as there 'spoilers' there. I accidentally saw some of the photos. Now I know a little bit more. Sigh...

    Yeah, Locke is an interesting character. Everyone is developing quite well. Wonder what's the story with the fat guy.

  • I must say, Kate is HOT!I have a LOST wallpaper as my desktop too..but its Sawyer that I drool over everyday haa..

    LOST is a really engaging drama. It's got all kinds of genres thrown in. If you have SCV and time to spare on Saturdays, I would highly recommend you tune to AXN from 12 to 5pm. They have this LOST marathon running for 5 episodes!!! Sure beats the wait for every thurs.

  • Yeah, Sawyer has a dark charisma. The 'bad boy' type of magnetism. I have heard of the 5 episode bonanza on AXN, but I would rather wait. Nothing beats the expectation every Thurs night. :)