Breakaway may not be the best word to describe this blog. But in view of my limited vocablurary, it will suffice. For those who have been following Twoeggs, this blog - The Field Marshal, is the breakaway blog by Teddy (who happens to be me). Why fix something that's not broken, if you ask. Well, Mydaemon and I thought it would be good to go our own ways - in the blogging sense - and rediscover our very own personal styles. Fret not. Twoeggs will continue to be updated. Posts there will be on stuff that Mydaemon and I have been doing together. We will also use Twoeggs as sort of an 'gallery' where we share our photos and other artistic stuff. So do continue to visit us there. What you can expect from this blog is the no-holds-barred, to the point, caustic ramblings from me. The title of this blog has everything to do with a psychological test which some of you may have taken before. For those who know of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, or MBTI, test, you will know who's the Field Marshal. For a description of my type - ENTJ (Field Marshal) - you can be find under the title of my blog above. Apart from the bouts of neurosis, the description suits me pretty well. Frankly, I have nothing much to ramble about now. There's only 2 things in my mind now. A movie. And the sleek and cool Palm Tungsten E2. The movie is none other than War of the Worlds. Despite having heard so many poor reviews from friends and colleagues, I am still pretty adamant on catching it. In fact, I will be catching it tomorrow. My belief is never to trust another person's critique till I have personally seen the movie. Rationale behind this is that different people have different tastes. So, no one's ever truly right nor wrong. Mydaemon who has kindly purchased the tix will be there with me to catch the show. Her enthusiasm for this movie ain't as strong as mine. So, she will be there under a teeny weeny bit of duress. But she has always been a supporitve wife. We go through thick and thin. So, I will watch whatever movie she asks to me next time. Even if it means no body counts or special effects. Now, the other thing on my mind is the cool and sleek Palm Tungsten E2. I know I shouldn't be splurging on big ticket items since I should be saving for my house, furniture, appliances blah... blah... blah... But I just gotta lay my hands on a PDA!!! Rationale, again?, for this streak of indulgence is that I seriously believe that a PDA will put some much needed discipline in my rather messy and chaotic life. I have to admit that a PDA is a very expensive 'notebook' (as in the paper ones). But what it can do, is everything thing that its paper cousin can't. Tell me, where can you find a notebook that plays MP3 file, videos, or rings when a task beckons. There you have it, traditional notebooks just can't hold a candle to the PDA. Having been blessed with a not so powerful brain for memories, a PDA goes a long way in reminding me the tasks that needs to be done, as well as, the birthdays of my friends and pals. To me, the extravagence is worth it. I have attached a photo of the palm below. Tell me what you thing of it.

  • Nice and simple blogskin you've chosen. Yup, I hope you discover your own blogging style! I'm sure both of us will have fun doing it. I have yet to think of a good title for my blog, so still updating Twoeggs. :)

  • Thanks dear. Actually, I miss Twoeggs...

  • Yah...pretty good professional looking blog. You designed it yourself?

    I have to admit that I'm a non-techie. No PDA nor MP3 player..come to think about it, my mother-in-law beat me in this aspect. She actually has the Creative X-Zen! Gosh! My 60 yr old MIL has a Creative X-Zen!!! Reason, she wants to look as hip as her fellow gym-mers (hip yuppies running on the treadmill). Hmm....neccessary? Well, her rationale is that she is prob going to live another 15 years only (cos' average life span of a female adult in Singapore is about 75 years) so she might as well pamper herself now...

  • I remember your MIL. Hahaha, yes, she strikes me as a really hip lady. But I didn't imagine she is so 'havoc'!

  • Yeah, your MIL is very hip, the 'tai-tai' type.

    The blog design is one of the templates available in Blogger. Chose it cos it's simple looking. :)