Pre-match Report - England vs Paraguay I am looking forward to the England vs Paraguay match. Although I would never publicly declare my allegiance to the Lions, which the English is presumably called, my heart goes to them every four years when the World Cup swings by. Guess how many times my heart has been mended since. Anyway, my love for them stems from the fact that there are usually one or two Liverpool players donning the red and white stripes(?) of the English team. Steven Gerrard aka "Captain Fantastic" and Peter Crouch aka "Bean Pole" will be the two of the more notable Liverpudians on the pitch today. Jamie Carragher may just get a match. Stevie G all geared up for some scorchers today "Eight minutes to kick-off", at least that's what the time on my monitor is telling me. Gotta go and warm myself up for this match. Perhaps a cup of English Breakfast Tea to usher in the English team. Talk about being superstitious. Till half time then. Adious!