Fieldmarshal's Half-time Report (Live from Singapore)
Germany 2 - Costa Rica 1
Lahm - 6 min... GOAL!!!
Wanchope - 12 min... GOAL!
KLOSE - 16 min... GOAL!!!!
Just a short update on the match I am watching with Mydaemon. Obvious from the number of exclamation marks that I am supporting Germany. Mydaemon naturally takes up the opposing team since she will support the 'other' team whenever I supposrt a team that she doesn't really have much love for.
Can the the TV beckoning me in the living room. Going back there for 2nd half now. Will have the full-time score here later. Yeah I am that bo-liao....

  • I'm watching the opening match too!! So exciting and it just so convince me I'm gonna be prone to heart attacks during this World Cup.

    Germany's solid tonight even without Michel. The youngsters are impressive and I think Germany's just gonna go all the way if they keep playing like this and they stick with Oliver Kahn.

  • GOAL!!! FRINGS!!! woohooo...:D

  • Frings' goal was a gem!

    But I am concerned with the way Costa Rica carved the German defence apart so easily. I can't imagine what'd happen when they face teams like Spain or Argentina.