Here' my list of Se7en things which Dark Muse invited me to share. Read Dark Muse's Se7en here. Se7en 7 Things I plan to Do Before I Die Always cherish and love Mydaemon Find God and not let myself be lost again Climb to Mt Everest's base camp Have my own photography exhibition Run a marathon Find the version of Macross that I saw as a kid Learn how to draw/paint/'pottery' 7 Things I Can Do Be more patient with others Spending more time with my mum Improve my photography skills Planning more and playing less Jog more often Deflate my ego Be more charitable, since not all charities are NKF 7 Things I Cannot Do Tell lies Believe that there's no 'black' and 'white' in this world of grays Tolerate hypocrites (esp those two-faced people) Stop my dislike for Christians who say that Catholics and non-Christians will burn in hell Stop being the worrier that I am Not playing another PC or console game Not having any friends 7 Things That Attract Me to The Opposite/Same Sex Kindness Generosity Curiosity Filial piety Intelligence A loving and gentle spirit Willingness to challenge my oft-stupid ideas 7 Celebrity Crushes Brad Pitt Evangeline Lilly (Kate) Liv Tyler Cindy Crawford Jennifer Aniston Jeon Ji-heon (My Sassy Girl) Maria Sharapova 7 People I Want to Do This (but are not obliged to): Mydaemon My Sweet Lullaby Byzantine Beliefs Batman Luna Esa Batman Summer Breeze

  • Haha... just realised that I requested Batman to do this twice. Shows how much I 'love' him. :P

    Guess I only have six people then. Bo pian.

  • Did you know that Evangeline Lilly is currently dating that "Charlie" guy from the "Lost" series?

    Can't quite imagine them together (although I have seen a picture) but hey,that's love man...