My Last Post as a Bachelor This is it. Once the clock strikes midnight, I am officially struck off the list of bachelorhood. I would have graduated to "marriedhood", if there's such a term in the first place. How do I feel now. Well, I have a headache, a bad cough and my head feels like it is stuffed with cotton. What a time to catch the flu. Seriously, I am excited yet fearful. I am stepping into the unknown. All my years in formal education means nothing as I step into my next phase of life. Doubt my knowledge of erosion and weathering, which I gleaned as an undergrad, would be helpful in marital life. Months and weeks before tomorrow's big day, the 'big' day just felt like any other day. But I now understand why people tell me it's different. I feel it, although I don't know how to define or describe it. All the preparations in the world has not prepared me to be the man of the household. Guess it another learning phase in my life. A phase which I am looking forward to with Mydaemon by my side. Thanks for all the well wishes. I look forward to writing my next post as an undergrad in married life. Till then, that's all folks! Adios... sayonara... goodbye, tata, adieu, 再见...

  • My heartfelt congratulations, Teddy. Glad you found someone to share your life with :) Best wishes for the budding future

  • Thanks!

    Anyway, I am glad the wedding is over. It was so exhausting and tiring. Still trying to get back my energy. I feel like Sonic the Hedgehog with legs of lead.